The National Trust for Scotland (NTS) is keen to work more with young people to understand your views, attitudes and behaviours towards heritage in Scotland, both now and in the future.
Over the next 12 months, NTS and Young Scot would like to work a team of 15 passionate young people aged 16-25 to increase young people’s active involvement in NTS as an organisation.
You will get the opportunity to make a real difference by creating opportunities with NTS to shape its engagement and membership offer for young people. Part of the team of young people, you will develop an exciting programme of work, that could include visiting NTS properties, sharing your experiences and ideas.
You don’t have to have any previous knowledge or experience to get involved! If you’re enthusiastic and eager to make a difference, we'd love to work with you!
What will you get from the project?
- An opportunity to visit some of Scotland's beautiful and loved heritage sites.
- A chance to boost your CV with work shadowing at a National Trust location.
- Achieve recognition for your involvement through accreditation such as a Youth Achievement Award
- Receive training based on what skills you'd like to develop such as leadership, communication and team work.
- Receive mentoring and support
- Increase your confidence, be empowered and challenge decision makers
- Challenge yourself to be innovative and create wild ideas
- Make friends for life – our volunteers have the opportunity to meet other young people from across Scotland
Official applications are now closed, but if you are interested in getting involved in the project please contact email@example.com.
9 Haymarket Terrace