Find Local Services & Support to Help You Claim Carer's Allowance in Rights
Need help with applying for Carer's Allowance? Not sure if you're eligible? Ensure you aren't missing out and get support from these organisations.
Working as part of Carers UK, Carers Scotland:
- gives expert advice, information and support
- connects carers so no-one has to care alone
- campaigns together for lasting change
- innovates to find new ways to reach and support carers
Tel: 0808 808 7777
Carers Trust Scotland
Carers Trust Scotland is connected to a unique network of local carers centres and young carers’ services across Scotland.
Some of the ways these centres provide support is by:
- giving information and advice
- providing access to often desperately-needed breaks
- offering advice on education, training and employment
- helping carers to maintain their own health and wellbeing and offering support so they do not feel isolated
- running support schemes for young carers. There are separate young carers’ services in some areas – their contact details can be provided by the centre.
Tel: 0300 123 2008