Get Involved in Scotland’s Year of Food and Drink 2015 in Lifestyle
If you love food, then this is the year for you! Month by month, Young Scot will give be showcasing a series of themed activities, information, events and rewards, giving you the perfect opportunity to get a true taste of Scotland.
Hover over the tags below and click the links to check out all the fantastic foodie fun! Look out for Rewards points and unique opportunities!
Whether you want to simply sample the freebies or meet the local food suppliers of your favourite foods, there are special foodie events and festivals happening all over Scotland. Also, look out for ticket giveaways with Rewards.
Scottish Food & Drink events happening near you...
- ButeFest 2015, Argyl and Bute
- Merchant City Festival, Glasgow City
- Edinburgh Food Festival, City of Edinburgh
- Turriff Show, Aberdeenshire
- Shetland Reel Music Festival, Shetland Islands
- Galloway Country Fair, Dumfries and Galloway
- Scotland's Salmon Festival, Highland
- Loch Lomond Food and Drink Festival 2015, West Dunbartonshire
- Country Fair, South Lanarkshire
- Wilton Lodge Park Bee Fayre, Scottish Borders
- City of Elgin BID Food & Drink Festival 2015, Moray
- Dundee Science Festival, Dundee
- BowFest 2015, Argll & Bute
About Scotland’s Year of Food and Drink
This programme is part of Scotland’s Year of Food and Drink, a campaign led by VisitScotland. Food and drink is an important part of Scottish cultural identity and heritage so make sure you take the time to enjoy all the delicious foods that Scotland has to offer.