How to Walk the Year in Lifestyle
Do you love the outdoors? Are you an active person or are you trying to be more active? Are you registered to Connect Your Tech and would like an extra challenge?
For the first time ever in 2018 we have created an exciting Connect Your Tech step challenge called Walk the Year!
What is Walk the Year?
- We are challenging teams of four Connect Your Tech users to walk 2018 kilometers across three months in 2018 (April, May and June)
- Every day you should aim to complete 7000 steps - remember to sync your account!
- Your team's progress will be shown on our Walk the Year Challenge table
- There will be loads of exclusive outdoor Rewards, information, hints and tips to keep you motivated throughout
- As a reward when you complete your 2018 kilometers you and your team will be able to take part in an Ultimate Adventure Weekend later in the year!
How many steps would you need to do to complete the challenge?
- Individuals will need to complete a minimum of 7208 steps every day for three months
Why do you need to enter as a team of four?
- We want this to be a challenge but an achievable challenge. We feel that teams of four will make it much more realistic to hit your step target whilst not taking over your life!
What is the Ultimate Adventure Weekend?
- Successful Walk the Year teams will be able to attend a weekend of activities such as mountain biking, kayaking and climbing
- It will take place in August
- Details of the weekend will be unveiled shortly!
How do you get involved?
- Sign up on the Walk the Year registration page and collect 250 Rewards points
Are there any rules?
You must be signed up to Connect Your Tech to take part
You must take part as a team of four. We can allocate you team members if you don't have a team!
- Steps are measured on the minimum of the 7000 daily step count
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON SUNDAY 25TH MARCH. Good luck to all teams taking part!