Delicious Vegan Pancake Recipe in Lifestyle
Why not try out this super easy vegan pancake recipe?
- 1 Banana
- 125g/4oz Plain Flour
- 100ml Soya Milk
- Vegetable Oil (for cooking)
1. Add 1-2 table spoons of vegetable oil to a frying pan and put it on a medium/high heat.
2. Mash the banana up with a fork or masher.
3. Add the soya milk and flour and mix together with the banana.
4. Ladle some of the mixture into the heated frying pan.
5. Allow the pancake to cook while using a spatula to stop it sticking to the pan. When it starts to brown, use the spatula to flip it and allow it to cook on the other side.
6. When both sides are a little brown, pop on a plate and enjoy!
There are so many great toppings to have with your pancakes. Here are a few ideas:
- Lemon & Sugar
- Golden/Maple Syrup
- And whatever else you fancy!