Easy Bake Banana Bread in Lifestyle
Why not whip up a sweet treat for yourself in the form of banana bread?
You can pretty much use any fruit you want in this basic recipe! Just substitute the banana with any other fruit you fancy - cranberries also work great.
What you’ll need
loaf tin (we'd highly recommend a silicone one)
250g self raising flour
5 banana’s - leave them to become slightly mushy
- Turn the oven up to 200 degrees - if you're using a metal loaf tin make sure to line the tin with butter.
- Rub the flour and butter together with your fingers to make crumbs.
- Next, add the sugar and the eggs and combine well until light and smooth.
- Fold in the fruit of your choice, ensuring the fruit is well incorporated into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into your tin (using a spatula to make sure you get every last bit of the mixture in your cake - but if there’s a little left over you can lick the bowl too… to test the recipe of course!)
- Cook for 30 minutes, testing with a skewer to make sure it’s cooked. It should be firm on top (and a little browned).
- Allow to cool, then serve and enjoy!
Looking for some more veggie inspiration? Check out our top picks of You Tube recipes.