7 Best Things About Being Ginger in Lifestyle
Chances are, if you live in Scotland you'll know plenty of redheads. In fact, Scotland has a higher percentage of ginger people than anywhere else in the world, so let's all celebrate our redheaded wonderfulness.
1. We're totally unique. (Well, only 2% of the entire world are ginger)
2. There are loads of super cool famous redheads
3. We're immediately bffs with all other gingers
4. You can get away with anything and totally blame it on being 'a fiery redhead'
5. We totally have the best Disney princesses
6. #TeamWeasley for life
7. Red hair turns white (so we'll never go grey!)
But while we love our redheaded beauty most of the time, we've all felt these six struggles of being ginger.