6 Amazing Health Benefits of Eating Fish in Body
Fish is among the healthiest foods on the planet. It is loaded with important nutrients, such as protein and vitamin D. Fish is also the world’s best source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are incredibly important for your body and brain.
Here are 6 health benefits of eating fish that are supported by scientific research.
- Fish is high in important nutrients that most people don’t get enough of
- Fish may lower your risk of heart attacks and strokes, diabetes and asthma
- Fish can increase grey matter in the brain and protect it as you grow old
- Fish may help prevent and treat depression, making you a happier person
- Fish is the only good dietary source of Vitamin D
- Fish is delicious and easy to prepare!
Our Good Fish Guide
Eating fish is definitely a good thing. But, the sheer number of people living on the planet means that we must buy our fish responsibly in order to protect out seas. Here is our quick picture guide: