Transgression Park is an indoor skatepark offering a safe controlled environment for everyone to carry out their extreme sports activity. Be it, BMX, mounting biking (MTB) scooting, skate boarding or roller blading, we offer lessons, progression sessions and a place to hang out with your mates.
Present your Young Scot card at Transgression Park to claim any of the following offers:
- FREE two hour top-up when you buy any regular two hour session: Buy two hours and stay for four, buy three hours and stay for 5 etc.!
- FREE Equipment Hire: Buy any regular two hour session and get a bike, scooter or board thrown in for free! (Maximum of 2 hours free per day. Additional hours hire charged @ regular rates)
- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Lessons: Buy a regular weekend group lesson & get one of equal value free!
Find out more about Transgression Park here.
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- Free Two Hour Top-Up Session: Minimum purchase of a 2 hour session. Maximum free time of two hours per day e.g. 4 hours for 2, 5 hours for 3, 6 hours for 4. Top-Up must be applied to the same individual purchasing the session.
- Free Equipment Hire: Minimum Purchase 2 Hour Session. Maximum free hire of two hours per day. Additional hours of equipment hire charged at £3.75/£5 per hour. Free equipment must be applied to the same individual purchasing the session. Subject to equipment availability. Advanced booking advisable at weekends & peak times.
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free Lesson: Minimum purchase of 1 Weekend Group Lesson of £10/£15. Free lesson must be of lesser or equal value to the one purchased. Free lesson must be taken at the same time as the minimum purchase. Subject to availability. Advanced booking highly advisable. Excludes Birthday Party Bookings.