Heading to Glasgow for an event, gig or for the Buchanan Street shops? Then have you thought about an overnight stay at Euro Hostel?
Offering VIP suites, private lounges, charge points, fridges, plasma screens and an outside area - Euro Hostel is loads of fun for groups of friends, families, sports teams and visitors to Glasgow.
Euro Hostel in Glasgow is located in the city-centre just minutes from train stations and in easy reach of the Hydro, SECC and O2 Academy as well as countless other attractions.
Your stay at Euro Hostel will include:
- Beds from £10.00 pp, Rooms from £20.00 and VIP suites from £14.00 pp – (all en-suite and twin/doubles include plasma screens)
- Upgrade to the new Boom! rooms for £3 pp
- 24 hour reception, laundry, kitchen, dining area with pool table for all
- All you can eat breakfast from only £5
- Free wifi (superfast for a small charge)
- Discounted city sightseeing tickets sold at the desk
Young Scot and EYCA cardholders can claim up to 15% discount off reservations Sun - Thurs. (Friday/Sat subject to availability at Euro Hostel). Cardholders can also claim a 15% discount on food and soft drinks at Mint & Lime.
How to claim
Book over the phone on +44 (0) 8455 399 956 or email: email@example.com, quote your card number and show it at reception for ID purposes.
Don’t have a Young Scot card or need a replacement? Get your card now.
Terms and conditions
Bookings must be made over the phone, not online.
You will need to be able to present a valid Young Scot card at reception in order to claim the discount on reservations and at Mint & Lime.
318 Clyde Street
08455 399 956