What They Do
They work to improve the health and wellbeing of LGBT youth and LGBT communities in Scotland.
What They Seek
- LGBT young people can enjoy a safe and supportive upbringing and reach their full potential
- LGBT young people are empowered to make positive choices about their lives
- An end to homophobia and transphobia in Scottish schools, colleges and youth groups
- Better health and wellbeing for LGBT young people and the wider LGBT community
- LGBT young people are successful learners, confident individuals, effective contributors and responsible citizens
- Integration and mainstreaming
- Person centred
- Supporting and protecting
- Equality of opportunity
- Human Rights
- Community responsibility (LGBT)
Their website has info on events, youth groups, projects, advice, news and more! Definitely worth a visit!